Lilypie - Samuel

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Aaron

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy, Hungry

On Mother's Day, Samuel was eating right before bed, and he stopped eating, looked up at me and gave me the sweetest grin.  Then, he went back to eating, took about three sips, and stopped to smile again.  This went on for several minutes, and at points he even giggled.  Eventually, his smile almost turned into tears because he was hungry, but the little dude still wanted to smile at me.  When he was on the verge of a breakdown, I made him start eating and stop smiling.  I thought it was the coolest Mother's Day gift, but it has since become a regular activity during night feedings, and sometimes during daytime feedings.  He is such a sweet little boy!  I thoroughly enjoy his smile sessions...even if it takes an extra 5 minutes for him to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment