Hey! I got the March 23 update on my RSS feed, but it won't let me play the videos. So, I tried watching them directly from the blog, but I don't see the post at all. Any idea what's going on?
Yeah, I know what's going on...I'm trying to figure out some issues with the videos and they weren't working with the settings I had, so I pulled the post until I get it sorted out. I'll repost as soon as I get it all sorted out.
Hey! I got the March 23 update on my RSS feed, but it won't let me play the videos. So, I tried watching them directly from the blog, but I don't see the post at all. Any idea what's going on?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know what's going on...I'm trying to figure out some issues with the videos and they weren't working with the settings I had, so I pulled the post until I get it sorted out. I'll repost as soon as I get it all sorted out.
ReplyDelete