Lilypie - Samuel

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Aaron

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Man is Here!

We welcomed our baby boy into the world on Tuesday, January 12. Labor was hard, but short (thank goodness for that!). He's a healthy, very good baby, so far. We feel very blessed. Here are some specifics:

Samuel Michael
January 12, 2010, 4:34 p.m.
8 lb, 9 0z, 20 1/4 in long

Samuel and I were released from the hospital today and now we're at home trying to adjust. It's a big change to have to take care of this little fellow, but I'm loving being his mama. What a sweet little guy.


A proud father.


A happy mother!


So this is what a car seat feels like.


Okay, I'm ready Mom and Dad, I'm ready for my first winter car ride.


Home Sweet Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment