Lilypie - Samuel

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Aaron

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Meeting Cousin K

Samuel got to meet his cousin K on Saturday!  What an exciting day!  K is three and a half months older than Samuel and she lives just a couple hours from here, so there will be many guaranteed hours of fun together.  Mike and I had a nice visit with the adults (my brother and sister-in-law) and the kiddos had their first photo shoot together.  These two will be fun to watch grow up together...their personalities seem completely opposite one another.  K is filled with passion and has shown that passion from day one.  Samuel is showing a very laid back personality with very little that upsets or excites him.  Check out the entertainment of trying to get two babies to look happy/content at the same time.







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't wait for the girls to come home so I can show them new pictures of the babies. They will LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete