Lilypie - Samuel

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Aaron

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Big Boy!

Samuel has made some major developmental milestones lately.  He's pulling himself up on everything and is walking along furniture.  He even is beginning to try to let go of furniture and stand unassisted for two or three seconds.



He now has two top teeth (and a third that just poked through yesterday) and he's doing a great job at feeding himself finger foods like Cheerio's.



But perhaps the biggest accomplishment he has made is in language development.  Two weeks ago, he said his first word: "uh-ooooh!"  For two days straight, we continually heard "uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh" over and over.


Then two days later, after returning from a day of shopping, I walked through the door to be greeted with, "Mama, Mama, Mama."  I took him from Mike and he turned and looked at Mike and said, "Dada, Dada, Dada."  Pretty cool - 3 words in 3 days!  I'm a proud Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment