Mmm...bacon...
Turns out the kid also thinks he'd like to try a beer. Lesson learned...keep him away from beer bottles!
That looks good, Mom (no alcohol was consumed by the baby in the making of this photo)
Daddy and Samuel sporting their Purdue pride!
A super special part of the weekend, however, was when Samuel got to meet his Godparents, Tom and Natalie. Tom and Natalie have been very close friends to Mike and me, especially in our faith life, so it's a special gift to us that they have accepted the role of Godparents for our son. This was the first chance we've been able to make our lives align for a visit. We had such a wonderful time with them, staying up way past our bedtimes playing games and talking, and Samuel loved meeting them and their kiddos.
I like these folks (and my hand is yummy, too!)
I like their kids, too...
and I really like their chairs...


No comments:
Post a Comment