Lilypie - Samuel

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Aaron

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friends Full of Laughter!

Some of my favorite college friends came up to meet Samuel last weekend.  Jayme, Jess, and Dana drove all the way up from Indy and Ohio.  I'm so glad they came to visit because it was a blast!  I'd forgotten how much we used to laugh when we were in college.  Oh yeah, and Samuel had fun, too.  So much excitement meeting three new people...always someone to entertain him and someone to smile at.  It was great.  We snapped a few shots of the girls and Samuel...I really hope that we can make it down south sometime before long so Samuel (and I) can see everyone again :)

The third picture down is one of Samuel's faces I've been trying to capture for a few weeks.  It's the "My face isn't big enough for my smile right now!" face...love that smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment