The weather in Michigan has turned warm again and we have been enjoying every bit of it. Samuel loves being outdoors and does a stellar job of getting dirty and sweaty. With the onset of summer and all the outdoor play, you can also imagine that our rambunctious toddler has become quite injury prone...I'm sad to say that the poor kid is covered in scrapes and bruises these days. He's just so busy exploring his world. Our neighbor told us this week, "I have never seen Samuel walk. He always runs."
Some favorite "fun in the sun" activities are helping with the garden, digging with trucks in his sandbox (which we filled with pea gravel this summer since his sand was always wet last summer), and playing at any given park.
Before I sign off, you may not hear much from us for awhile...baby boy is due in 11 days, so we may be consumed for a bit. I will try to get a baby announcement up shortly after his arrival, though.
In the meantime, enjoy these picture of our recent adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment