In July, Mommy and Daddy finally planned an anniversary in advance and went to Toronto. Samuel got to spend a long weekend at "Camp Gramp-a-Gram," e.g. Grandma and Grandpa M's house. Oh boy, did he have fun. He got to visit a local petting farm, play with neighbor kid, swing in the special "garden swing" made specially for his visit, and just hang with Grandpa and Grandma. Here are some pictures they took for us.
"Gee, Mom, this is the biggest diaper bag
we've ever brought to G'ma and G'pa's."
Outside heat or inside air-conditioning?
Nah, I'll just take both.
Sprinkler time!
"Helping"
Snacks with big spoons taste so much better!
Garden Swing!
That dog is smaller than me!
Don't worry guys, I'm an expert at this...
I know it's up there somewhere...
Scared of the big animals, not so worried about these little ones.
So happy to see Mommy and Daddy!
Next blog post: Nana T comes to town!





No comments:
Post a Comment