Lilypie - Samuel

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Aaron

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

16 months

I can't believe my baby will be 16 months in 4 days!  He's so big now, and so "boy."  He is talking more and becoming more independent, but he still loves a good hug sometimes.  His words include doddie (doggie), daddy, mama, hyes (yes), hi, buh bye, ba (ball) and I'm pretty sure I've started recognizing "my."  There are other words that make random appearance, but those are his most common.  He has 14 teeth and he loves to play with kitchen items.  He is pretty mischevious and knows when he's doing something he's not supposed to do.  He is constantly on the go and is usually very happy, but has begun to have some king-sized temper tantrums.  All in all, he's a happy, healthy little boy and we love him so very much!

When we were out in the yard today, I snapped some photos of him that I think really show his little personality shining through.






No comments:

Post a Comment