Lilypie - Samuel

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Aaron

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Samuel's First County Fair!

Monday was my first day as a part-timer at work...meaning...more time with Samuel!!!  So excited!  We made a decision a few weeks back that this whole full time work, full time mom gig wasn't working out for me, so I was fortunate to be approved to cut back to part-time in my current role, effective last Monday.  The main reasons for the change were so I could spend more time with Samuel and so we could expose Samuel to lots of experiences outside the home and daycare.  So...my first afternoon off work, Grandma, Grandpa, and I took Samuel to his first County Fair!  With our family's history with county fairs, the fair is all about the animals and project successes of the 4-Hers.  We spent most of the afternoon wandering through the barns showing Samuel all the animals.  It was fun, and I think he enjoyed it, too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats for going part-time. I bet it's nice to be able to spend more time with your little guy. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- the secret word to type to verify I'm not a computer was 'colics'. Just thought that was kind of ironic, since this is a blog about a baby. :oP

    ReplyDelete