We're anticipating the birth of our first child any day and felt that it was time to close our previous blog and start a new one for our growing family. This time, we're going "public," that is, we won't make you sign in to read up on our lives. As we prepare to meet our first child, I'm reflecting on the approach my mom always said they raised us on, "giving us root and wings." Well, M and I both like to garden (we completed the Master Gardener series this fall, 36 hours of gardening education), so roots and shoots sounded more appropriate for us. I hope we can give our child solid roots upon which to shoot up into a healthy young man.
Anyway, check back for baby updates after the little fellow arrives. I will try my best to keep the stories and pictures rolling.


No comments:
Post a Comment